Online Payment Tips
Here are some tips when paying your bill through our new online bill payment system:
- Register as a New User to get started. This is a new payment system so even if you’ve paid online in the past, you will need to register the first time.
- Enter your Account Number without a dash (example: 12345001) on the New User Registration screen.
- If registering a business, be sure to enter the name exactly as it is printed on your bill without any punctuation.
- If you do not receive your temporary password within a few minutes, check with us. Some e-mail providers may block their users from receiving the e-mail with the temporary password since it is computer generated.
- If you copy and paste the temporary password from the e-mail and still cannot get logged in, please try typing in the temporary password. This is case sensitive so enter it exactly as it appears in your e-mail.
- You have to register through the website first before you can use the app for your smartphone or tablet.
- If you are paying an amount other than what your total due shows, be sure to change the amount before choosing your payment option (debit/credit card or bank account).
- As soon as a payment is made, it should reflect immediately on your account. If you do not see the payment posted within a few minutes, log out and log back into the system to verify that the payment was processed.
If you have any problems with registering or processing a payment through the online payment system, please do not hesitate to contact the office at 800-892-2251 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.