Individuals and families will complete this application to apply for help with an unexpected crisis or other special needs covered by this Foundation. Individuals or families must reside within the service area of Three Rivers Electric Cooperative.
A completed Individual/Family Application must include:
(1) appropriate bids or estimates directly relating to the request and
(2) a statement explaining how the funds will be used and the circumstances that prompted the need for assistance.
The annual maximum amount an individual may receive is $2,500. The annual maximum amount for a family is $5,000.
This is the form emergency and community service agencies use to apply for funds. It is very important that the organization provide benefits to people and communities in the areas served by Three Rivers Electric Cooperative. Agencies which primarily raise funds for other organizations are not eligible for Change for Life funds. However, their benefactors are eligible if funds will be used for purposes covered under the guidelines of the Foundation.
A completed Organization/Agency Application must include:
(1) a statement explaining how the money will be used and the circumstances that prompted the request;
(2) a copy of the financial statement for the previous year; and
(3) appropriate bids or estimates directly relating to the request.
The annual maximum amount organizations may receive is $10,000.