Three Rivers Propane, L.L.C. is a subsidiary of the Three Rivers Electric Cooperative. Originally founded by J.R. Knoerr in 1944, Eric Thompson owned and operated the company from 1988 until 2000. Three Rivers Propane, L.L.C. was formed in 2000 with the purchase of Knoerr Propane and Thompson was named manager of the subsidiary. Contact Three Rivers Propane, L.L.C. for all your propane needs at 573-897-0202.
If you smell propane gas in your house, camper, RV, workplace, or around any gas equipment...
- Put out smoking materials and other open flames.
- Operate electric switches
- Light matches
- Use your phone
- Immediately get everyone out of the building, vehicle, RV trailer, or area.
- Close all gas tank or cylinder supply valves
- Do not re-enter the building, vehicle, RV trailer, or area. Use your neighbor's phone and call a trained LP-Gas service person and the fire department. Even though you may not continue to smell gas, do not turn on the gas again.
- Let the service person and firefighters check for propane gas leaks. Have them air out the area before you return.
- Have properly trained LP-Gas service personnel repair the leak, then check and re-light all of your propane gas appliances for you.
If you have any questions, call us at 573-897-0202.